- Torso adjustable velcro shoulder harness
- Side-carry Fireman style "Harrington" Handle
- Incredible weight distribution
- 10mm thick dividers that secure gear
- Two-fold Origami Camera Core (TM)
- Outlets ports for water bladder tubes
- Fully modular (shoulder harness and hip belts can be removed)
The new generation 2022 Atlas Adventure is smaller on the outside and bigger on the inside and designed to exceed the needs of today’s travel and adventure photographers. Please choose pack size based on torso length and hip belt based on the fitting guide below.
The Adventure Pack can be sized to meet US and International Carry-on standards. Please check before you travel. At 35 liters the pack easily fits the carry-on cage at the airport. Setup at 50 liters and above the pack will not longer fit. Pack smart and carry-on!
Small enough to go under the the seat!
The Adventure Pack at 35 liters is is 9" deep and 25" wide. Remove the frame and bring the height down to about 20".
Holds more gear than you own!
Inch for inch the Adventure Pack is the most efficient camera pack on the market.
ADVENTURE PACK FITTING GUIDE | Finding the perfect is easy!
FITTING BASED ON HEIGHT
+ If you are 5’8 / 1.7m or below, the medium size pack typically fits best.
+ If you are taller than 5’11 / 1.8m, the large size pack typically fits best.
Torso length provides the most accurate measurement for backpack fitting.
+ If your torso length is shorter than 18" / 45.5cm, the medium size pack typically fits best.
+ If your torso length is longer than 18" / 45.5cm, the large size pack typically fits best.
HOW TO MEASURE
- 1. Cut a piece of string 18" / 45.5cm.
- 2. Hold the top of the string on your C7 vertebrae and drop the bottom end.
- 3. Now feel all the way down to where string ends. It will fall either above or below your Iliac Center (essentially your love handles and where you rest your hands when you are putting your hands on your hips).
If the string goes past your love handles, that means your torso is shorter than 18" = medium size pack.
If the string ends before your love handles, that means your torso longer than 18" = large size pack.
CHOOSING YOUR HIP BELT
A custom fit hip belt is included with purchase. Be sure to checkout the sizes and styles available when added to the cart. All hip belts fit all packs. The Adventure belt just offers more padding and support than the others.
|Fits Torso Length||Under 18" / 45cm|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Straps, "Harrington" Side Handle, Top Handle|
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Maximum Volume||60 liters (fully expanded)|
|Minimum Volume||35 liters (fully compressed)|
|Height||24" / 61cm|
|Height (no frame)||20" / 51cm|
|Width||11.25" / 28cm|
|Depth||9" / 23cm|
|Weight||5.95 lbs (no dividers / hip belt) / 2.7 kgs|
|Water Resistance||Weatherproof 240 Double Rip Stop shell|
|Water Bladder Oz||60-100 oz|
|Laptop Compartment Screen Size||Easily fits up to 17" laptops|