305 West 700 South,
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Spend the day being CREATIVE with road travelers and Lumix Ambassadors, Suzette Allen and Jon Yoshinaga! Try out LUMIX Cameras [hands-on] with the Pros. We will have Lumix S1, GH5, G9, GX85, G85, and a few other models to check out!
Bring an SD card and take home the images you create here so you can try before you buy. We will also have a selection of all the current lenses! Shoot all afternoon with creative sets and fun demos. We will be here from 11am to 3pm.
Learn how to use tools and technology in your LUMIX camera you never knew how to use, or maybe didn’t even know you had! Ask any questions you have about Lumix or just Photography!
Get your photo taken with Ms. Bubble Trailer and learn to modify Natural Light or leverage Off-Camera Flash in the process. We will also have a Lighting Demo with NanLites LED lights so you can experiment with Continuous Light and colored lights! Bubble Trailer doubles as a Retro Photo Booth and cool photoset in addition to a fun travel buddy!
Follow their adventures at Bubble Trailer
Date: Tuesday, September 10th, 2019
Time: 11:00-3:00 pm
Where: Pictureline Store
We will do a short informal demo every 30 min, and in between, you can learn what you need...
- Time Lapse setup and execution
- 4K photo, shooting, pulling frames, changing settings.
- Shooting Slow motion (gh5,g9 s1….not all models)
- Off Camera Flash-How to balance on TTL
- Manual Focus stacking for macro
- Setups for Camera Mode A or S (Depth of Field, Shutterspeed control)
- Basics for shooting on Manual
- How to use Zebras for fool-proof exposures
- How to set up Wifi for the first time
Enjoy a beverage with Suzette and snacks with Jon…. Join us and lets “talk shop”… cameras, light, photography, technology, and creativity!