Experience the possibilities with the RF 24-70mm F2.8 L IS USM lens. Designed for the EOS R full-frame mirrorless camera system, this compact L-series lens combines a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture with a standard focal length zoom range, making it a versatile, all-purpose lens for all types of photography ventures. From portraits and landscapes, to travel and everyday moments, the RF 24-70mm F2.8 L IS USM is engineered to cover a range of subjects extending from 0.69 ft./0.21m (wide) to 1.25 ft./0.38m (telephoto). Enjoy enhanced video performance, especially when tracking moving subjects, thanks to Canon’s Nano USM technology for accurate and silent AF, and reduced focus breathing for more seamless focus transitions. Plus, you can ensure your images stay sharp and steady — whether shooting handheld or in poorly-lit situations — with up to 5 stops* of shake correction. For an added layer of protection, the RF 24-70mm F2.8L IS USM also features a dust- and weather-resistant construction with a fluorine coating, helping keep this powerful lens safeguarded wherever you go.
- High Image Quality and Bright f/2.8 Aperture Standard Zoom RF L Lens.
- Optical Image Stabilization of up to 5 Stops* of Shake Correction.
- High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Nano USM.
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.69 ft./0.21m (Wide), 1.25 ft./0.38m (Tele). • Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes.
- 12 pin Communication System.
- Three Aspherical Elements and Three UD Elements.
- Air Sphere Coating (ASC) Minimizes Lens Flare and Ghosting. • Dust- and Weather-resistant with Fluorine Coating.