This is the best photo tour of China! We will photograph and enjoy all of the following:
- The Great Wall
- Forbidden City
- Summer Palace
- Temple of Heaven: an Imperial Sacrificial Altar in Beijing
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor, Xian
- Classic Gardens of Suzhou
- 52-mile Li River cruise.
- Savor China’s world-renowned delicacies with special culinary events
- Terraced rice paddies of Long Sheng
- 5 Star Hotels
- Roundtrip non-stop flights between US gateway city (SFO or JFK) and Beijing via Air China wide-body jet service
- All Intra-China flights, ground transportation, and transfers
- All First class accommodation with private bath
- Comprehensive private sightseeing tours including entrance fees
- 32 bountiful meals including 12 American buffet breakfast, 10 lunches, and 10 dinners
- Unique culinary events including an authentic Peking Duck dinner, a traditional Mongolian Barbecue buffet lunch, and a delicious Dumpling Banquet in Xian
- Exclusive Culture InSites Program: Hutong tour in rickshaws, including a visit to a kindergarten, Drum Tower, local family visit, home-hosted lunch, etc.
- Exclusive experience of a flashy new maglev ride in Shanghai
- Professional service of an expert, resident Tour Director throughout China
- Professional local guiding service in each destination city
- Baggage handling service throughout China
We use local boutique hotels and other establishments that give us access to great photos, food, and transport.
More specific information on accommodations will be provided on a closer date to the tour.
For the full itinerary, more information, and registration click here.