1" CMOS Sensor
Max Flight Time
See the Bigger Picture
- Mavic 2 Pro Hasselblad Camera
- 8 km 1080p Video Transmission
- 31-min Max. Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
Mavic 2 Pro with Hasselblad Camera
Made in Sweden, Hasselblad cameras are renowned for their iconic ergonomic design, uncompromising image quality, and Swedish craftsmanship. Since 1941, Hasselblad cameras have captured some of the world’s most iconic images – including the first moon landing.
Co-engineered in partnership with Hasselblad after two years of tireless research, the Mavic 2 Pro comes equipped with the all-new Hasselblad L1D-20c camera. The L1D-20c possesses Hasselblad’s unique Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) technology, helping users to capture gorgeous 20-megapixel aerial shots in stunning color detail.
1-inch CMOS Sensor
The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro. The large sensor also means better performance in low-light environments with a more extensive ISO range, max ISO lifted from 3200 to 12800.
The Mavic 2 Pro supports a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile that yields higher dynamic range for more flexibility in the grading room. The system records over 1 billion colors (compared to the 16 million colors from traditional 8-bit color coding technologies) and retains more in-depth details in both highlights and shadows. Now you can capture the subtlest gradations at sunset or sunrise, leaving greater space for post-production.
With 4K 10-bit HDR support, the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG and will immediately play back footage with the right color tones. The brighter highlights and increased contrast are what make HDR video so appealing.
The f/2.8-f/11 adjustable aperture delivers outstanding image quality both in high and low-light environments. When shooting in low light, set the aperture to f/2.8 to allow more light in and to capture bright and clear photos. When shooting in well-lit environments, set the aperture to f/11 to lower the shutter speed and make your videos smoother.
Say goodbye to complicated post-processing. With Hyperlapse, the aircraft shoots stable aerial shots and processes them automatically, enabling you to create professional-looking timelapses with a simple tap of a button, which you can share to social media immediately. Save a flight path in Task Library to fly the Mavic 2 through the path whenever you feel like it. JPEG and RAW photos can be simultaneously saved on a microSD card, leaving more room for post editing.
Enhanced HDR Photos
The Mavic 2 also supports enhanced HDR photos, an improved technique that blends a sequence of photos for ghost-free high dynamic range, offering increased image clarity while avoiding unwanted artificial effects.
Brighten up your world with HyperLight, a low-light setting designed to enhance your images while reducing noise significantly.
H.265 Codec for Higher Image Quality
Both editions record 4K video at higher bitrates with advanced H.265 compression. Videos in H.265/HEVC codec maintain 50% more information than videos in H.264/AVC, creating high-quality videos with better-preserved details.
OcuSync 2.0 video transmission performance is greatly enhanced with improvements made to communication distance, video quality and anti-interference, offering you unprecedented control.
- Soar Above and See More Clearly - The all-new OcuSync 2.0 provides a 1080p video transmission signal up to an astonishing eight kilometers away, allowing you to fly further without constraints. Edit and upload Full High Definition resolution footage directly to social media from the cache. Original images shot during flight can be automatically saved to your mobile device without the need to download it from the aircraft manually.
- 2.4 to 5.8 GHz Real-Time Auto-Switching - The Mavic Pro relies on 2.4 GHz transmission; a signal frequency commonly interrupted by multiple wireless devices. However, by supporting auto-switching between both 2.4 and 5.8 GHz bands, the Mavic 2 can always transmit on the clearest signal - crucial for high-interference environments.
- Fast Downloading, Low-Latency - OcuSync 2.0 offers a theoretical download speed of up to 40Mbps and latency as low as 120 ms, delivering a smoother video feed and overall better control experience.
Powerful, Yet Safe
After countless hours of research and testing, the Mavic 2 has been optimally redesigned to increase propulsion, lower power consumption, and reduce noise. These subtle yet powerful improvements, along with an improved FlightAutonomy system, offer a smoother, quieter flight for greater discretion and safety.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
FlightAutonomy has been upgraded to include Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing. For the first time in a DJI drone, obstacle sensors appear on all sides of the aircraft for greater safety during flight.
* FlightAutonomy only provides a certain amount of protection in specific environments and does not compensate for user judgment during flight. Please be aware of your surroundings and app notifications when operating the Mavic 2 to ensure safety.
- Forward - The dual vision sensors allow for a precision measurement range of up to 20 meters. The detectable range is 20-40 meters (33% wider than that of the Mavic Pro). The dual vision sensors are also capable of detecting obstacles and timely stops when flying at speeds of up to 50.4 kph (40% more efficient than the Mavic Pro).
- Downward - The dual vision system allows for a precision measurement range of up to 11 meters. The detectable range is 11-22 meters. The infrared sensing system allows for a precision measurement range of up to 8 meters. The aircraft hovers accurately at 50 meters and lands safely by detecting land. The addition of the Bottom Auxiliary Light assists the downward sensors in low-light conditions.
- Left and Right - The single vision system is capable of detecting obstacles at speeds of up to 28.8 kph, improving flight safety in both ActiveTrack and Tripod modes.
- Backward - The dual vision system has a precision measurement range of up to 16 meters and is capable of detecting obstacles and timely stops when flying at speeds of up to 43.2 kph. The detectable range is 16-32 meters.
- Upward - Infrared sensing system.
- Precision measurement range of up to 8 meters.
- APAS - Users can fly forward and backward with ease avoiding obstacles in front of and behind a subject. APAS will plan an appropriate flight path to avoid these obstacles automatically in flight.
The Mavic 2 supports four panorama modes including Sphere, 180°, Horizontal, and Vertical.
Standard Remote Controller
The standard remote controller offers up to 135 minutes of battery life on a full charge. It features an ergonomic and foldable design with detachable sticks, making it convenient to carry and store. The new design works better with mainstream smartphones, which gives you a better operational experience.
In the Box:
- Mavic 2 Pro Aircraft
- Remote Controller
- Intelligent Flight Battery
- Power Cable
- Propellers (3 pair)
- RC Cable (lightning connector, standard Micro USB, USB Type-C)
- Gimbal Protector
- Communication Cable (USB 3.0 Type-C)
- USB Adapter
- TC Cable Slider (Large and Small)
- Spare Control Sticks (pair)