January 21 Date
Learn to taste with your eyes with pictureline and Canon! If you are interested in learning more about how to take appetizing food photos, then this special online session is just what you’ve been waiting for. Whether you are new to photography or have some experience already, this class will help you dig in to food photography.
During this class, we will:
- Understand how the careful selection of aperture best shows off your food.
- Be able to manage shutter speed to control movement. Make sure everything that needs to be sharp, is sharp!
- Control color through white balance, Picture Style and an understanding of your environment.
- Learn about recommended lenses and accessories.
- Discover simple lighting solutions to fit the mood.
- Get tips on how to style food, prepare for and manage your shoot.
Register today and we’ll send you a link to join us online.