Fujifilm X-T30 Mirrorless Body with XC 15-45mm PZ Lens Kit (Black)
SKU: 16619205 UPC: 074101040456
This product is no longer available
Near Salt Lake City?
Free In-Store Pickup
in one hour or less!
26.1 MP Resolution
160-12,800 ISO Sensitivity
Up to 30 FPS Continuous Shooting
Fulifilm X Lens Mount
The FUJIFILM X-T30 combines a sleek mirrorless camera with next-generation image-making technology to meet the ever-increasing needs of content creators, regardless of their skill level. Boasting a new 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 Quad-Core CPU, the X-T30 provides beginners, advanced amateurs, and professionals with fast auto-focus, strong face detection, and power to create high-resolution stills with notable sharpness and clarity. Combined with its increased sensitivity range up to ISO 51200 and the ability to record 10-bit, 4:2:2 DCI 4K video through the camera’s HDMI port, the X-T30 is truly the perfect camera for releasing your creativity.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced Image Sensor Technology: The 26.1MP BSI APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 image sensor and X-Processor 4 quad-core CPU combination provide accurate AF and Face Detection for moving subjects when capturing either high-resolution stills or recording 4K video.
- Accurate Auto-Focus Tracking and Face Detection: The new X-Processor 4 Quad Core-CPU offers fast and accurate face- detection for moving people. Additionally, eye-detection AF now works in AF-C mode, which results in accurate focus- tracking for moving portrait subjects. The low-light limit for phase detection AF has been expanded even more from the conventional +0.5EV to -3EV, to allow for operation in a wide range of lighting scenarios.
- Superior Video and Image Effects: The X-T30 offers the ability to record 4K video at 30 frames per second or capture of 120 frames per second at 1080p to create super slow motion effects. Filmmakers needing extreme color fidelity can record 10-bit, 4:2:2 color through the camera’s HDMI port. Leveraging Fujifilm’s advanced color reproduction technology, users are able to record video in Film Simulation modes. The X-T30 also incorporates numerous shooting functions, such as monochrome adjustments available for ACROS and Monochrome, and Color Chrome that produces deep colors and gradation in subjects with highly saturated colors, which are notoriously difficult to photograph.
- Intuitive Design with Comfortable Controls: Offers 3.0-inch touch LCD with 2-way tilting and improved touch screen to capture images efficiently in challenging situations. Provides advanced SR Auto mode - easily activated with a lever - to automatically choose the optimum shooting settings for a given scene out of 58 presets.
- Next-Gen Wireless Connectivity: Built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth V.4.2 offers digital communication with the free FUJIFILM Camera Remote app to wirelessly control the camera or share images to smart devices.