Join pictureline and Panasonic online as we learn the fundamentals of shooting video. Learn all the tips and tricks to maximize the quality of your footage—and minimize your effort.
This course includes:
- Basic filmmaking techniques
- How to get better (or more artistic) color in camera
- How to choose the right focus for what you're shooting
- How to work with accessories to get more professional results
- Shooting vlog-style videos Interviewing basics
- How to choose the right lens for the right job
Space is limited, so register today! We’ll email you the event link 24 hours in advance so you won’t miss a moment. Once you’ve completed the course, we’ll send you an additional code for 10% off your next online Panasonic order at pictureline.
Panasonic Technical Representative Jack Salamanchuk has spent more than a decade supporting Lumix cameras, from the first mirrorless cameras to the groundbreaking S1H. His experience in filmmaking began during high school when digital technology made it far easier than ever before to shoot, edit, and distribute video. In addition to the moving image, Jack loves macro and wildlife photography.