Lighting Master Class with Urs Recher - September 24th
Swiss lighting legend and photographer Urs Recher will visit Salt Lake City this Fall to share his titanic wealth of lighting knowledge, and teach you invaluable tips and tricks to take to your next project.
All-Day Workshop (8:30am - 5:30pm)
Morning – Product Photography
- Precise light shaping for different, mostly small objects
- How to illuminate shiny and matt surfaced objects
- Freezing fast-moving objects with short flash durations (high-speed photography)
Lunch provided by Bronocolor
- Meet and network with your local Broncolor representative
Afternoon – People Photography
- How to control the appearance of skin (regarding shine and skin color) with light
- Three-dimensional lighting for face and body
- Unorthodox, inspiring lighting sets for portraits
Studio photographers of all skill levels are invited, but a basic knowledge of Photography and Flash is recommended.
This event is limited to 40 people, so please lock in your spot today for this exciting and informative seminar. Early Bird pricing is limited!
- Early Bird (Before August 15th)/Student (With ID)/VIP - $199.99
- Standard Admission (August 15-September 10th) - $229.99
- Last Minute (September 11th-18th) - $249.99
Get to Know Urs:
Urs started professional photography at the age of 22, and now spends far more than half of his life working behind the camera.
Due to his years of experience in product, architecture and fashion photography, he is well versed in the workings of a camera and can therefore fully concentrate on his subject while photographing.
Urs loves to share his knowledge about photography and studio lighting during seminars and workshops with students and photographers all over the world.