This F2.8 45mm (35mm camera equivalent: 90mm) macro lens with built-in image stabilizer lets you take close-ups that capture your subjects in their actual size. It also greatly boosts mobility by serving as a medium-length telephoto lens for portraits, telephoto snapshots and landscapes.
- A superb image quality with minimum distortion, chromatic aberrations as well as ghosts and flares that passes a stringent Leica standard
- An aspherical lens and an ED lens for a superb optical performance
- An inner focus system of three groups of floating structure which enables excellent resolution and contrast without changing its overall length from full life-size magnification to infinity.
- MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) - Panasonic's advanced hand-shake correction technology
- The closest focusing distance can be instantly changed to 15cm or 50cm (0.5ft to 1.64ft) with the switch on the lens barrel
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Durable metal mount
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- 90mm Equivalent In 35mm Format
- Capture Subjects in Actual 1:1 Size
- Minimum Focus Distance 0.5'
|Lens Format||Micro 4/3|
|Lens Mount||Micro 4/3|
|35mm Equivalent Focal Length||90mm|
|Focus Type||Autofocus, Manual|
|Image Stabilization||Yes, MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.91" / 15 cm|
|Maximum Magnification Ratio||1x|
|Lens Construction||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Angle of View||27º|
|Dimensions (Ø x L)||2.48 x 2.46" / 63 x 62.5 mm|
|Weight||7.94 oz / 225 g|