Panasonic Lumix 42.5mm f1.7 OIS Micro Four Thirds Lens
- Portrait lens with a beautiful bokeh background defocus effect.
- Perfect for low light photography with a bright F1.7 aperture.
- Built-in powered optical image stabilizer reduces hand shake blur.
- Fast auto focusing drive keep pace with all LUMIX G cameras.
- Micro Four Thirds mount
- Maximum Aperture f/1.7
- Minimum Aperture f/22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.31m / 1.02ft
- 37mm filter size
The Perfect Lens for Portraits
This bright large aperture F1.7 lens pulls in a lot of light and produces a beautiful bokeh background defocus effect for more impressive, creative shots. Together with the 42.5mm mid-telephoto focal distance (35mm camera equivalent: 85mm), this lens is ideal for portraits.
Optical Image Stabilizer – LUMIX POWER O.I.S.
Large aperture lenses produce a desirable shallow depth of field effect, but even a slight handshake can cause out-of-focus problems. However, the LUMIX POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) compensates quickly for super clear shots even when shooting in low-lit situations.
Fast Auto Focusing - 240 fps Drive Capability
The lens and camera communicate at up to 240 fps* to take maximum advantage of the cameras high-speed AF system. Its inner focus drive system and stepping motor is smooth and silent during both photo and video recording.
*Sensor drive performance varies depending on the camera.