Robust physical design and versatile all-in-one zoom the Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Micro Four Thirds Lens provides a variety of possibilities and features. This lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-280mm equivalent focal length range. The lens construction incorporates three aspherical elements and extra-low dispersion elements for minimal chromatic aberrations and distortions resulting in image sharpness and clarity. Multi-coatings applied to individual elements reduce lens flare and ghosting ultimately for increased contrast and color fidelity in harsh lighting conditions.
Sporting a splash and dust-resistant design this lens works in inclement weather conditions. A stepping motor is included for fast and quiet autofocus performance for both stills and movies. Focusing speeds are quickened with an internal focusing design while maintaining the overall lens length during operation. Sharper handheld shooting with POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) benefiting this expansive wide-to-tele zoom range by compensating for camera shake.
- For Micro Four, Thirds mirrorless cameras provides a 28-280mm equivalent focal length range to cover wide-angle and telephoto perspectives.
- Minimal spherical, distortion, and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range due to three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements for increased clarity and sharpness.
- Lens flare and ghosting are suppressed by multi-coated elements for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- The POWER O.I.S. compensates for camera shake for sharper photos and videos when shooting handheld.
- The stepping motor provides nearly silent and smooth autofocus paired with an inner focusing design for quick performance. The auto-focus system is also compatible with the Lumix line cameras' high-speed contrast-detection systems for focusing speeds up to 240 fps.
- Splash and dust-resistant design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
Focal Length: 14 to 140mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28 to 280mm)
Maximum Aperture: f/3.5 to 5.6
Minimum Aperture: f/22
Lens Mount: Micro Four Thirds
Format Compatibility: Micro Four Thirds
Angle of View: 75° to 8.8°
Maximum Magnification: 0.25x
Minimum Focus Distance: 11.81" / 30 cm
Optical Design: 14 Elements in 12 Groups
Diaphragm Blades: 7, Rounded
Focus Type: Autofocus
Image Stabilization: Yes
Filter Size: 58 mm (Front)
Dimensions: (ø x L) 2.64 x 2.95" / 67 x 75 mm
Weight: 9.3 oz / 265 g
Notices and Disclaimers: Splash Resistant* / Dust Resistant: Splash Resistance means an extra level of protection added to this device that offers against accidental exposure to a minimal amount of moisture, water or dust. Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this device is subjected to direct contact with water. Minimizing damage: In order to minimize the possibility of damage, please be sure to take the following precautions: (1) The Splash Resistant feature only works with cameras, lenses, and accessories that carry the same Panasonic Splash Resistant certification. (2) Device is not designed to be Dust and Splash Resistant when USB connection cable or cable holder is attached to it. (3) Be sure that all doors, socket caps, and terminal covers are closed securely. (4) Be sure you are in a secure and dry place when changing the battery, lens, memory card, or other accessories. After changing, be sure that protective doors are closed securely. (5) If this device is exposed to foreign materials such as water or sand, clean it as soon as possible, taking precautions that the foreign substance does not get inside the device. Camera Monitor cleaning- If sand, dust, or liquids such as water droplets adhere to the monitor, wipe off with a dry soft cloth. (6) Failing to do so may cause the monitor to respond incorrectly to touch operations. (7) If the monitor is closed when liquids are present, a malfunction may result. Cold temperatures- When using the device in cold temperatures (10C to 0C (14F to 32F): Attach a Panasonic interchangeable lens with a minimum recommended an operating temperature of 10C (14F) before use. Cautions: Do not place your hands inside the camera mount of the digital camera body. Since the sensor unit is a precision apparatus, it may cause damage or a malfunction.