Peak Design CL-3 Clutch Hand Strap
The world’s first camera hand strap that is quick-connecting and quick-adjusting. Clutch gives you access to your camera’s controls but quickly cinches down when you need security. Hypalon exterior, microfiber pad and aluminum adjuster hardware is ultra-durable and inspired by high-end climbing gear. Clutch has out-of-the box compatibility with Arca-type tripods and the Peak Design Capture Camera Clip. Note that Clutch comes with slightly earlier versions of the Anchor connectors and Standard Plate.
Works with any DSLR
Compatible with any DSLR (or SLR) camera, including large full-frame bodies and cameras with battery grips. If you have a mirrorless camera please read this article.
*** Note: The included (standard) plate blocks the battery door on Fujifilm X-T series.
- Quick-Adjusting - Cinch down on your hand for total security, or pull to loosen when accessing camera controls.
- Quick-Connecting - Attaches quickly with our Anchor connection system.
- Use with Capture - Works stand-alone or with the Capture® Camera Clip.
- Tripod Compatible - Compatible with most ARCA-type tripod heads.
- Small and Sleek - Low-profile and unobtrusive compared to other camera hand straps on the market.
- Thoughtful Aesthetics - Made from premium materials and custom hardware inspired by high-end climbing gear.
- Super Strong - Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo.
- Hypalon Construction - Clutch's exterior shell is made from the same material that whitewater rafts are made of.
- Microfiber Pad - Never gets sweaty or sticky against your hand. Nobody likes a sweaty hand.
- Ultra-Strong Anchors - Anti-abrasion thermoplastic-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg). Safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.