Photographic Solutions Sensor Swab Ultra Type 3 XLarge: Specifically designed for 35mm Full Frame camera sensors.
SENSOR SWAB ULTRA, like its predecessor SENSOR SWAB, is designed for cleaning CCD chips and other delicate or hard to reach optical and imaging surfaces. Clean room manufactured and sealed, these swabs are the ultimate in purity. Sensor Swab ULTRA is more absorbent and does not shed or leave fibers behind - it is available in three different sizes. Sensor Swab and Sensor Swab ULTRA are used interchangeably.
How to use SENSOR SWAB ULTRA with ECLIPSE:
- Please review your camera’s manual to learn how to expose the sensor. Be sure your camera battery is fully charged before proceeding and any loose dust or dirt has been safely blown off with a blower or brush (such as our BrushOff).
- After you review the manual, dispense several drops of Aeroclipse or Eclipse Optic Cleaning Fluid onto a clean Sensor Swab*.
- With one side of the swab, firmly drag it across the sensor.
- Repeat in the opposite direction using the clean side of the swab.
- Please discard swab after use. Repeat if necessary with a new swab.Release camera shutter and replace lens.
- Do not remove the swab from plastic bag until you are ready to use it. Dirt on the swab can scratch the sensor, so always remember to leave in plastic bag and immediately discard swab after use.