Sony FA-WRR1 Wireless Radio Receiver
- Wirelessly control up to 15 flash units in up to 5 groups
- Remotely control shooting mode, flash ratio and exposure comp.
- Trigger multiple flashes or cameras as far as 98’ away
- Capture multiple angles by controlling up to 15 cameras at once
- Sync Terminals on Commander and Receiver for studio strobes
- Overcome infrared limitations of obstacles and bright sunlight
- High-Speed Sync (HSS) shooting speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Dust and moisture resistant design
Easily connect wireless radio commander and flashes
Enjoy the confidence and flexibility of radio wireless flash and camera triggering, even in bright lighting conditions or around obstacles, making difficult shots and wide shooting areas (
Effortless pairing with wireless radio commander
Pairing multiple FA-WRR1 radio receivers to the FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander is designed to be quick, so you can spend less time setting up, and more time getting shots. Simply hold down the receiver power button for a few seconds to enter pairing mode, then add each receiver to the radio commander.
Wireless capabilities that go the distance
The FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander and FA-WRR1 wireless radio receiver feature a maximum range of 30 m (98.4 ft) so you can flexibly create multiple wireless flash setups over an expansive area, including having the flash positioned behind the camera in a way that would be impossible with a conventional infrared system.
Flexible flash shooting modes
Combine multiple receivers (up to 15 receivers, within up to 5 groups) for accurate wireless transmissions. Easily control multiple flash units for more creative lighting options, with a minimum of equipment.
Remotely trigger multiple camera shutters
Use multiple cameras to simultaneously shoot subjects from different angles. Use VMC-MM1 Multi Terminal connecting cables (sold separately) to connect multiple receivers to multiple cameras, and the FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander to simultaneously trigger multiple remote camera shutters.
Commander for off-camera flash control
Use with the FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander for multiple off-camera flash setups.
The FA-WRR1 Wireless Radio Receiver is currently compatible with the HVL-F60M, HVL-F43M, and HVL-F32M flash units.