Tether Tools Case Relay CPS
Case Relay Camera Power System (CPS) lets you power your camera continually with an external battery pack or wall power. With its own secondary internal 1200 mAh battery, it will give you peace of mind knowing you have an uninterrupted power source for your camera. Requires Relay Camera Coupler sold separately.
Uninterruptible Power for Your Camera
- Continually power your camera with USB battery packs
- Hot swap batteries mid-shooting with no downtime
- No need to purchase multiple camera batteries
- Compatibile with most Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, Blackmagic and Olympus cameras and many Sony NP-F L-Series video monitors and lights
- Can be adapted to work with D-Tap batteries with D-Tap to USB Power Converter
With Case Relay, you’ll never run out of power and never need to stress about forgetting your camera batteries. If you’re shooting and get low on battery power, simply swap out external batteries throughout your shoot. Case Relay’s internal UPS battery will keep your camera powered while you exchange external batteries. Utilizing a wall outlet or external batteries, you could in theory shoot forever with consistent power flowing to your camera through Case Relay.
How Does it Work?
Simply insert the Relay Camera Coupler directly into the camera battery port, attach it to the Case Relay CPS and power your camera with any standard 5V external battery (commonly known as a portable USB charger, which you can get most anywhere) or an AC power source, such as a wall outlet or generator. Because Relay also has its own secondary internal 1200 mAh battery, if your external battery runs low you can easily hot swap the external battery and not lose power to the camera. If you have access to AC wall power you can also use the Rock Solid Dual USB to AC Wall Adapter (sold separately) for an infinite power source to the camera.
The Case Relay Camera Power System provides constant, uninterruptable power for your camera and is perfect for time-lapse photography, photo booths, video production and power-hungry LiveView shooting or any long day on the set. Connect Case Relay EPS to a Tether Tools Rock Solid External Battery Pack (10,000 mAh) and you’ll be able to shoot considerably longer than you would with your standard camera battery. A 10,000 mAh external battery provides 3-10 times the power of most camera batteries, depending on the camera. Need more power? Hot swap in another power bank and continue shooting while never losing power to your camera.
- More cost effective than purchasing multiple proprietary camera batteries
- Power sources are non-proprietary. Power your camera with the same 5V battery you use to charge phones or tablets.
- Never need to charge camera batteries again. And never run out power.
- Compatible with most Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, and Olympus cameras. Check to confirm your camera model is supported.
- A Relay Camera Coupler (sold separately) is required to use Case Relay External Power System.
- Manufacturer camera battery couplers require use of the included Relay Adapter Kit
- Case Relay is ideal for time-lapse photography, astro-photography, or any photography that requires extended shooting time such as nature, fashion, landscape, architecture and more.
- Case Relay is ideal for video production as you can swap the External Battery Bank, without having to stop shooting to change camera batteries.
- Use it to power Photobooths to ensure consistent uptime throughout an event.
National Parks at Night Timelapse
National Parks at Night Calls Case Relay a “Game-Changer” and “The Best New Piece of Gear for Night Photographers” READ MORE
- One (1) Case Relay Camera Power System
- One (1) Adapter for Nikon Couplers
- One (1) Adapter for Canon Couplers
- One (1) 4.2 mm female to 5mm female reducer
- One (1) 5mm female to 5mm female coupler