Infinite Power for Your Camera
The Relay Camera Coupler combined with the Case Relay Camera Power System provides constant, uninterruptable power for your camera and is perfect for time-lapse photography, photo booths, video production and power-hungry LiveView shooting or any long day on the set. Need more power? Hot swap in another power bank and continue shooting while never losing power to your camera.
Simply insert the Relay Camera Coupler directly into the camera battery port, attach it to the Case Relay CPS and power your camera with any standard 5V external battery (commonly known as a portable USB charger, which you can get most anywhere) or an AC power source, such as a wall outlet or generator. Because Relay also has its own secondary internal 1200 mAh battery, if your external battery runs low you can easily hot swap the external battery and not lose power to the camera. If you have access to AC wall power you can also use the Rock Solid Dual USB to AC Wall Adapter (sold separately) for an infinite power source to the camera.
Relay Camera Coupler & Relay CPS Benefits:
- More cost effective than purchasing multiple proprietary camera batteries
- Power sources are non-proprietary. Power your camera with the same 5V battery you use to charge phones or tablets.
- Never need to charge camera batteries again. And never run out power.
- Compatible with most Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, and Olympus cameras. Check to confirm your camera model is supported.
- A Case Relay Camera Power System (sold separately) is required to use the Relay Camera Coupler.
- Relay Coupler is simply an insert for your camera battery cavity that enables powering the camera via Case Relay Camera Power System. The coupler does not contain a battery or hold a charge.
- Coupler cable is 10" (25.4cm) - Coupler cable with Relay cable is 50" (127cm)
- Pair the Relay Camera Coupler with the Case Relay Camera Power System to provide constant, uninterruptable power for your camera
- One (1) Relay Camera Coupler