- Seam-sealed for extreme protection in downpour or dusty conditions
- Compresses into an included compact carrying pouch
- Oversize window to view your LCD and controls
- Ability to access your camera through one cinchable sleeve
- Hot-shoe mount keeps cover located on camera during use
- Mountable to tripod or monopod
Never let the weather catch you off guard. Protect your expensive long glass with an Emergency Rain Cover that folds up and fits neatly in your camera kit — then quickly deployed at the first sign of foul weather.
This seam-sealed rain cover protects your camera and lens even in a heavy downpour, dust or snowstorm. A zippered bottom opens up for a tripod or monopod attachment, or for better access to the focus ring. Photographers can cinch up the cover for a tight fit, loosen like a tarp, or roll it up on the lens hood so it’s at-the-ready.
|What Fits||Gripped or standard camera bodies |
|Exterior Material||70D Taffeta seam-sealed rip-stop plus polyurethane film |
Polyurethane seam tape
High-density shock cord
Heavy-duty non-slip material
3-ply bonded nylon thread
|Dimensions (L x ø)||18.9 x 3.1-5.5” / 70 x 13–20cm|
|Weight||4oz / 114g|