The Edge 80 Optic is an 80mm f/2.8 flat field of focus optic with a 12-blade adjustable aperture and is perfect for portraits. To use on your camera, Edge 80 must be used in a Lensbaby lens body. Compatible lens bodies include Composer Pro, Composer, Muse, Control Freak, and Scout.
When tilted, Edge 80 delivers a slice of tack sharp focus through the image, bordered by a soft blur. When pointed straight ahead the Edge 80 can be used just like a high-quality straight lens.
Incredibly versatile, Edge 80 can also be used to great effect in any situation that lends itself to selective focus – from food photography to giving landscapes a "miniature" appearance.
- Focal Length: 80mm
- 12-blade adjustable aperture
- Aperture range: f/2.8 - f/22
- Flat field of focus optic (when tilted, creates a slice of sharp focus, bordered by blur)
- Compatible with Lensbaby Composer Pro, Composer, Muse, Scout and Control Freak lens bodies*
- Minimum focusing distance: approximately 17" when the optic is extended forward in close focus mode and fully tilted
- Maximum focusing distance: Infinity
- 5 multi-coated glass elements, in 4 groups
- 46mm front threads (will only work with the Lensbaby Macro Converters and not the 37mm Lensbaby Accessories)*Not compatible with the Composer with Tilt Transformer or current 37mm Lensbaby accessories