Olympus has released new firmware updates for their E-300/Evolt and E-1 DSLR cameras.
E-300 Version 1.1 Firmware:
- [AUTO] of the white balance setting has been improved to better accommodate subjects containing yellows.
- Highlighted parts appeared pink when the color space was set to [Adobe RGB] and [CUSTOM WB] was set to a low color temperature. This situation has been improved.
- Battery consumption during sleep mode has been improved.
E-1 Version 1.4 Firmware:
- The S-AF speed in low luminance conditions has been improved.
- AF accuracy under fluorescent lighting has been improved.
- Images shot with the E-300 (TIFF, RAW, SHQ) can be displayed normally.
- New high speed CompactFlash cards are supported.