SanDisk Corporation, a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, today introduced the SanDisk® Memory Vault, the first product in a new category of devices that are designed for long-term data preservation. SanDisk announced the device today as part of a comprehensive new suite of retail products.
The SanDisk Memory Vault is a photo album for the digital age that allows consumers to preserve images in one reliable location. The device connects to a computer's USB port for easy drag-and-drop functionality and features a sleek, ruggedized, metallic design that looks great on any desktop and fits into any drawer.
"SanDisk already offers great image-capture products, and we've built upon that expertise to create a new category of image-preservation products," said Tim Sutton, senior product marketing manager, SanDisk. "The Memory Vault allows parents to preserve photos of their daughter's first steps alongside videos from her wedding and then pass those images down for generations to come."
- Long-term solution for the memories worth preserving for generations*
- Protects the quality of photos and videos
- Tested to support data retention for up to 100 years*
- Create your own memory museum to preserve your special moments
- Designed for long-term reliability and durability