SanDisk Memory Vault Wins CES Innovations Award
The SanDisk Memory Vault was named a CES Innovations 2012 Design and Engineering Award Honoree within the Digital Imaging category. Products entered into this prestigious competition are judged by a preeminent panel of independent industrial designers, engineers and members of the trade press to honor outstanding feats of design and engineering in consumer electronics from around the world.
The SanDisk Memory Vault utilizes SanDisk's proprietary Chronolock (trademark) technology to provide users with a digital memory vault that's tested to preserve their precious photos, in their original quality, for up to 100 years. It serves as a photo album for the digital age that allows consumers to pass down their important memories for generations to come. The device connects to a computer's USB port for easy drag-and-drop functionality and features a sleek, ruggedized, metallic design that looks great on any desktop and fits into any drawer. Use the SanDisk Memory Vault to improve how you deliver images to your family and clients.
About the SanDisk Memory Vault
Long-term digital storage device for memories worth saving for generations
- Preserves the quality of photos and videos
- Create, organize and preserve your digital photo album
- Easy to use: connect via USB port and copy the designated photos or videos to the device
- Tested to support data retention for up to 100 years
- Designed for long-term reliability and durability
- Includes writable labels to keep track of your memories
- Operating temperature: 0oC to 45oC
- Storage temperature: 25oC +/- 10oC
- Available capacities: 8 GB and 16 GB
- Dimensions: 3.17 x 1.86 x 0.44 in.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 or above
- USB 2.0 high-speed connector