The compact, affordable Canon XC10 4K Camcorder is designed for cinematic 4K/Full HD video shooting, 12 Megapixel digital still photography, and capture of 8 Megapixel stills from 4K footage. The XC10 Camcorder features a Genuine Canon 10x Wide-Angle Zoom Lens with 2X Digital Teleconverter, Canon Image Stabilization, Auto Focus with Face Detection technology, and built-in Wi-Fi. The XC10 also offers wide dynamic range Canon Log Gamma recording and multiple "look" settings, to seamlessly integrate with other Canon Cinema EOS Series camera as a "B," "C," or "crash-cam." Drawing from Canon's expertise in optics, sensors, and imaging technologies, proprietary components of the XC10 include a custom-designed, Canon 12 Megapixel one-inch CMOS sensor for 12 stops of exposure latitude, an advance DIGIC DV5 signal processor, and the Canon XF-AVC codec for international 4K and HD recording.
- Internal 4K Recording on CFast Cards
- Record 1080p HD & 12 Megapixel Photos on SD Cards
- Extract 8 Megapixel Stills from 4K Video
- Compact 10x Wide-Angle Canon Zoom Lens
- Separate Focus and Zoom Rings
- Auto Focus with Face Recognition/Tracking
- Slow-and Fast-Motion Recording
- Multiple "Look" Settings & Canon Log
- 12-Stop/800% Dynamic Range
- High-Sensitiviy Up to 20,000 ISO
- Tilting LCD Monitor with Touch-Panel Control
- Rotating Freestyle Handgrip
- Remote Tablet/Smartphone Control Via Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- Hot Shoe for Canon Speedlite and EOS Accessories
- Use With Optional Canon RC-6 Remote Controller or GP-E2 GPS Unit
4K WIDE-ANGLE 10X ZOOM LENS WITH IMAGE STABILIZER
The Canon XC10 4K Camcorder incorporates a Canon 4K video lens that leverages proprietary Canon optical technoliges derived from years of experience in developing cinema, HDTV, and EF Series lenses. This 10x wide-angle optical zooms lens offers a focal range of 24.1-241 mm for photos and 27.3-273 mm for movies. The use of UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) and Hi-UD lens elements compensates for chromatic aberrations and provides a compact size. An innovative retractable lens barrel structure integrating internal guide bars ensures precise lens movement during zooms, and extends the lens barrel by a mere 36.2mm.
A new Canon 12.0 Megapixel 1-inch CMOS image sensor in the XC10 4K Camcorder features 12 stops of dynamic range and both video and photo shooting functionality. The hybrid design makes the XC10 a true crossover capable of satisfying the needs of both video and still workflows. With hybrid capture that includes both 4K and Full HD video and still captures up to 12.0 Megapixel, the XC10 is a strong contender in both market categories.
Watch this video to learn more about the features of the Canon XC10 Camcorder.