- 2.4G Wireless Transmission
- Master & Slave Flash
- Full TTL Functions
- Convenient Dot-matrix LCD Panel
This TT685C camera flash applies to Canon EOS series cameras and is compatible with E-TTL II autoflash.
Two Transmitting Styles to Offer Creative Light Effects
- Optic transmission with even illumination and stable output.
- 2.4G wireless transmission with all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission
Master & Slave Flash
As master flash to trigger Canon speedlites e.g. 600EX-RT, 580EX II, etc in TTL or Manual mode. As slave flash to receive signals of Canon speedlites e.g. 600EX-RT, 580EX II, etc and wireless commanders of pop-up flash on Canon 7D, 60D, or 600D, etc.
Full TTL Functions
Supports HSS (max. 1/8000s), FEC, FEB, FE lock, front & rear curtain sync, modeling flash, control with camera’s menu screen, etc.
TTL Wireless Flash Trigger X1C Offers Better User Experience (sold separately)
- With 2.4G wireless transmission, X1C (for Canon) can be used to trigger camera flash, studio flash and camera shutter over 100 meters' distance.
- Support for E-TTL II autoflash, 1/8000s High-speed sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Modeling Flash, etc.
- With wireless grouping system (max. 5 groups & 32 channels) to satisfy various shooting requirements.
- Big LCD panel to offer convenient operation.
Convenient Dot-Matrix LCD Panel
- With dot-matrix LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation.
- Use 4 function buttons to change various settings according to different situations.
- Turn the select dial to choose the amount of the settings.
Withstanding Overheat and Useful Functions
- GN60 (m ISO 100, @105mm), 22 steps of power output (1/1~1/128).
- Approx. 0.1-2.6s recycle time, 230 full power flashes (using 2500mA Ni-MH batteries).
- Support TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2 modes, 20-200mm auto/manual zooming.
- With C.Fn custom function settings.