- Comes with EVERYTHING you need to shoot with two cameras
- Water Buffalo leather hide is a pliable, full bodied hide, fully vegetable tanned
- Secure your cameras where it’s most accessible and comfortable—right on you
- The Sliders have been improved and streamlined based on customer feedback
Each HoldFast Money Maker Water Buffalo Strap comes with EVERYTHING you need to shoot with two cameras including Sliders, safety catches & 2 Camera HoldFasts.
The Money Maker is built to last a lifetime and on all day shoots in any location—a movie set, wedding, urban jungle, or the wild wild west. Every Money Maker is made in Oklahoma, USA!
The Water Buffalo leather hide is characterized by a pliable, full bodied hide, fully vegetable tanned, anchored stainless steel d-rings/hardware (no rust), safety straps for ultimate security and impeccably versatile design make this an essential tool for the modern photographer.
The Sliders have been improved and streamlined based on customer feedback, the adjustment buckle is no longer on the slider portion. *Photos do not reflect updated slider design.
The Water Buffalo versions are very beautiful in use, keep in mind that this finish has the potential to color bleed if saturated and worn on light clothing. If you wear white for the majority of your shoots please understand that color bleed can happen with Water Buffalo, we offer no returns for color bleed on this hide.
Fit is based on HEIGHT & BROADNESS. The ideal carrying position of the MoneyMaker is for the strap to fall about 4" below the armpit so the cameras stay high on the body.
SMALL= Height of 5'7" (170 cm) and below (if you are broad/built then size up)
MEDIUM= Height between 5'8"-6'2" (173 - 188 cm) (if you are slender then size down, broad or built size up)
LARGE= Height of 6'3" (191 cm) and above OR wear extra large clothing (if you are slender then size down)
1. Install the Camera HoldFast (screw) into the tripod mount of your camera.
2. Install the split ring from the Safety Catch directly to the left side lug of your camera.
|Material||Water buffalo leather|
|Attachment Method||1/4"-20 tripod screw|
|Dimensions||1.5" / 3.8 cm wide|