The HF Classic Strap is made with all the same leathers as our Money Makers and features "The Skinny" design (1/2” width), which gives you a simple and streamlined carry option.
The straps feature a leather shroud over the stainless steel clasp which keeps the metal away from your camera body while also adding an extra layer of security over the quick detach clasps.
I like simple straps like this for times when I’m not carrying my big pro bodies and want to just to have a camera on me. We gave this the quick detach option so you can quickly switch from these to the Money Maker and back again! I find that straps with only a split ring attachment get annoying trying to attach and detach often.
These have no adjustment buckle but the 49” is great for cross body carry.
Installation Instructions are in the video above, you can also follow along below:
- Install your included splits rings to the side camera lug mounts.
- Push the shroud up, exposing the front of the clasp. This shroud is a bit stiff at first, but it breaks in nicely and becomes much faster as it wears in.
- Hook the clasp to the split ring finishing with the shroud facing outward.
- To remove, slide the shroud back, exposing the clasp entry, press in and pop off.
- This whole process becomes smooth and fast as the leather breaks in.
|Material||Water buffalo leather|
|Attachment Method||Quick Detach Clasps|
|Dimensions||0.5" / 1.27 cm wide|