- All metal base that guarantees rigidity and a level scanning plane
- Fully redesigned head and column assembly featuring our smoothest riser and the most robust fitment to date
- Micro adjustment on the head to guarantee smooth rise and fall of your camera
- Focusing knob at the base to ensure a better user experience and allow for precise focus adjustments
OUR MOST CAPABLE COPY STAND EVER…
One copy stand to rule them all. Our Pro Riser MK3 safely supports all formats from 110 cartridge film to 8x10 large format, and allows you to confidently scan with nearly any digital camera and lens combination, including medium format system cameras. This is our most ideal copy stand to date for full frame DSLR cameras large full frame mirrorless systems, and all medium format systems.
PRO RISER MK3 - A PROFESSIONAL COPY STAND DESIGNED FOR FILM SCANNING
Introducing our Pro Riser MK3! This is a complete redesign that builds on the legacy of our Pro Riser MK2 and it’s better than ever. With 2 generations of the Pro Riser coming before this and thousands of those used by photographers across the globe, we’ve taken great feedback to create our best copy stand yet.
- Laser engraved scale (inches and centimeters) on the riser column so you can dial in where your camera needs to be when you’re scanning different formats
- Black anodized and powder coated hardware to match our design ethos and Negative Supply finish standards
- 50% larger central column diameter to add strength and reduce vibrations
- Nearly 30 inch height as opposed to 23 inches on the Pro Riser MK2
- Supports all digital cameras up to medium format systems and lenses with ease
- Solid aluminum 15x15 inch base with dampening, large enough to hold any Negative Supply system including our 8x10 Light Source Pro
- Scan up to 4x5 film with a 105mm full frame lens or 8x10 film with a 50mm full frame lens
- Scan 35mm and 120 film with nearly any camera and lens combination
- User adjustable head to guarantee smooth rise and fall and to prevent “buckling”
- More secure camera mounting point that ensures absolutely zero “drift” when the camera is mounted (even with medium format systems)
The Pro Riser MK3 safely supports all DSLRs, mirrorless cameras and digital medium format systems. Kits weighing up to 8lbs (3.6kg) are supported with ease.
|Max Riser Height||29.5" / 74.93cm|
|Load Capacity||8lbs / 3.6kg|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||15 x 15 x 30" / 38.1 x 38.1 x 76.2cm|
|Weight||10lbs / 4.5kg|