The Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG DN ART lens is designed for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras. This lens provides a versatile range of wide-angle focal lengths while creating excellent image quality while designed with optimal size and weight.
This Sigma lens has a fast max. aperture for all available lighting conditions, with an Art-series zoom. A series of low dispersion and aspherical elements are used to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations in the zoom range to increase sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Better than regular anti-reflective coatings a Super Multi-Layer Coating and NanoPorous Coating is applied to suppress ghosting and lens flare. Ultimately helping the lens to produce color accuracy and contrast-rich imagery in multiple lighting conditions.
The Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens is equipped with a full-time manual focus and stepping motor. Enabling smooth, high-speed autofocus that is quiet in both features of Face/Eye Detection AF and shooting video. A built-in Autofocus-Lock button for additional functions can be added to widen the range of operations available. A rounded 11-blade diaphragm helps to improve image quality for smooth bokeh. The built-in lens hood protects the front element and from stray light causing a flare. th bokeh. The built-in lens hood protects the front element and from stray light causing a flare.
- Newly developed high-performance lens series exclusively for full-frame mirrorless cameras
- High-resolution image quality developed with exclusive low dispersion glass elements and NPC (NanoPorous Coating)
- Substantial functions enable user confidence, even in tough environments
- Rear filter holder as a standard accessory
- Constant f/2.8 max. aperture for available light conditions and greater depth of field control
- Rounded eleven-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh quality
- Rear filter holder included for fall-prevention lock to attach gel filters to the lens mount
- Stepping AF motor for precise nearly silent performance
Designed to use with:
- Leica CL
- Leica SL (Typ 601)
- Leica TL
- Leica TL2
- Panasonic Lumix DC-S1
- Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R