With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, what has this month of love brought you thus far? A LOT—if you’re a Fuji fan. Earlier this month, Fuji announced some serious instant rebates on select X-Series cameras and kits including a further price reduction on the X-E1 body and kits. Oh, and let’s not forget the Fuji lens savings on certain X-Series lenses that went into effect on Sunday, February 9th.
To celebrate the new X-T1 and XF 10-24mm, we’re going to have a little something called Fuji Day here at pictureline on Thursday, February 13th from 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Help us keep the love going—join us in store to speak with our Fuji Rep, Larry Battistello, and try out the new X-T1 and XF 10-24mm. Because after all, February is clearly for Fuji.
Just so we can keep you in this Fuji circle of love, here’s what to know about Fuji from rebates, new products, and firmware. And don’t worry if you can’t make it in, all of the rebates are listed on our site, so feel free to peruse around and order away!
- Fuji X-Series Lens Rebates (February 9, 2014 – March 22, 2014)
- Fuji X-E1 Price Reduction (Effective February 2, 2014)
- Fuji X-Series Camera & Kit Rebates (February 2, 2014 – March 1 or April 5, 2014)
New Fuji Products
- Fuji X-T1 – This premium interchangeable lens camera takes us back to the very essence of photography with its manual shutter speed, exposure compensations, ISO sensitivity, and metering dials. Yet, the Fujifilm X-T1 now gives photographers the power of the X-Series in a water, dust, and temperature resistant body that takes on the great outdoors like never before. Check out these five key features that we just love about the new Fuji X-T1, which is expected to ship this month! Be sure to take a look at this beauty on Fuji Day.
- Fujinon XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Wide-Angle Zoom Lens – This wide-angle lens from Fuji boasts an ultra wide to standard focal length making it the perfect choice for shooting dynamic, high impact landscapes with maximum detail from the foreground to the far distance. Yet, the Fuji 10-24mm lens also comes into its own when shooting indoors by making small rooms look grander. In addition, the F4.0 aperture that is available throughout the zoom range enables fantastic handheld shooting even in low light. The best part about this Fuji lens, it’ll be here on Fuji Day!
- Fujinon XF 56mm F1.2 R Lens – With a fast max aperture of F1.2 and a focal length of 85mm, the Fuji 56mm is a fantastic option for top notch portraits while delivering beautiful bokeh.
- Fuji Instax Mini 90 - For a compact film camera, the INSTAX Mini 90 is quite advanced. A 60mm lens allows for close shots, while a high performance flash and brightness control make this a great camera for low light. However, one of the coolest features of this Fuji camera is the mode dial. By rotating the dial, you can switch modes and functions while looking through the viewfinder. The various camera modes allow you to get creative with your instant 2.13″ x 3.4″ (credit card size) prints. Dial in and get to know the many modes of the Fuji INSTAX Mini 90 in one of our recent blog posts.
Fuji Firmware Updates
Last, but certainly not least, don’t forget about Fuji firmware updates. For optimal performance of your Fuji lens and cameras, use the latest version of Fuji firmware, which you can find here.